Scope Of Warranty
- This warranty will automatically terminate on the expiry of the applicable warranty period.
- This warranty shall be strictly limited to the repairs or replacement of defective parts and is entirely left to Company’s discretion to repair / replace parts at the site of installation or at the authorised service centre of the Company.
- During the warranty period, the company will repair or replace with the right to retain any defective part or parts, which prove to be defective in workmanship and / or materials and not due to abnormal or improper usage, at company’s sole discretion.
- The Company is not liable to provide service support, beyond end of manufacturing (India / Overseas) of the particular model of the product and also after any dissolution of service agreement between the company and manufacturer, except in cases where the product is covered under warranty.
- Product has one-year warranty from the date of purchase.
- The user/customer has to produce original purchase invoice for availing warranty.
- Product warranty is valid only when the failure of the Product does not arise due to use for any unintended purpose.
- Product doesn’t fall/cover under warranty for damage resulting due to Product installed or used in abnormal environments or due to water spill over it.
- Product doesn’t fall/cover under warranty for damage resulting due to usage of power supply other than power adopter supplied by Duluck Overseas along with device.
- Product doesn’t fall/cover under warranty for damages resulting from accidents, mishandling, improper use or negligence on part of the customer and also damage during transit after the customer purchases the product.
- Product doesn’t fall/cover under warranty for Modification in product or company warranty seal broken.
- Product Working / functionality / performance of Duluck- Alexa enabled –Devices entirely depends on Wifi network quality and AVS cloud (Amazon Voice Services).
- Product doesn’t fall/cover under warranty in case the device comes in contact with fire, flood, and other natural disasters/act of God.
- Physical Damage and electrical burn doesn’t fall under Warranty.
Limitation Of Liability:
Under no circumstances the Company shall be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, exemplary or consequential loss or damages, inter-alia including, loss of profit, loss of use, loss of revenue even if informed of possibility of these damages.
The Company aggregate liability in respect of all claims under the warranty shall not exceed the original purchase price of the Product or at the Company’s option, replacement of the Product with like or similar product.
The Company excludes all other warranties, conditions, terms, representations and undertakings whether express or implied.
This device complies with part 15 of FCC rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions. (1) This device may not cause harmful interference and (2) This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
The equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. This equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures.
- Re-orient or relocate the receiver antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and the receiver.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician.This device has been evaluated to meet general RF exposure requirement. This device can be used in portable exposure condition without restriction.
This Duluck-Alexa-enabled device/equipment uses services provided by third party developers (like Amazon voice service, third party skills etc). Its entirely on the developer / service provider wish to stop and discontinue its services any time without any advance notice. User has binding to the terms and conditions of a particular service, which he confirmed, Agreed upon or accepted at the time of installation or signup of that particular
service. Duluck overseas pvt. ltd. has no responsibility or binding towards any user of any such kind. The responsibility of data security is of respective service provider. Duluck overseas doesn’t hold any responsibility for any such kind.
Claims, if any, shall be made only before the courts having jurisdiction in New Delhi and no claim shall be made against the Company outside New Delhi notwithstanding that the Appliance may have been sold or delivered elsewhere.